Friday, January 19, 2007

A new obsession!

Hey, who doesn't need something to keep them entertained while they're in between productive stages of TTC? I know I do! Biihold my newest obsession, Wiiwatching: outtastock.com shows that currently the only big online retailer with a Wii to take my mind off of things and get my body in tip-top shape is W*lmart, selling a ridiculous bundle for $300 more than a base unit.

I hope to someday be the first woman to blog about how a Wii helped her get ready for childbirth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, I actually know of another lesbian family ttc that is obsessed with Wii.... A Tale of Two Mamas. However, they haven't talked about the console's role in preparing for childbirth. Yet.

April Gigi said...

i am also obsessed with wii, though i don't know how it relates to my fertility. i still have 11 days left of waiting for that pregnancy test. fingers crossed!!
check out my baby making blog: http://aprilgigiangels.blogspot.com/

and good luck!!